Theme: Engaging Global Partnerships for Economic Growth and Sustainability
Venue: London, United Kingdom
Date: July 26th, 2019.
The African Leadership magazine in conjunction with the African Leadership UK Limited, presents the Trade and Investment Mission to the United Kingdom, with theme set as: “Engaging Global Partnerships for Economic Growth and Sustainability”, on the margins of The Africa Summit – London 2019.
The Trade Mission will facilitate a series of private investment meetings, project-investor matching, and constructive business dialogues and interactions, exclusively between a select number of public and private sector leaders from across all sectors in Africa and their counterparts in the United Kingdom. Some of the benefits and highlights of the Trade and Investment Mission to the United Kingdom are, as follows:
- Provide a direct access to high-level business and government officials in the UK.
- Convene strategic business-to-business meetings between business leaders from African and the United Kingdom
- Facilitate regulatory discussions with experts with an opportunity to gain insight into overcoming barriers to doing business in the UK and Africa.
- Promote high net-worth investments collaboration, effective multi-stakeholder partnerships, public-private partnerships, and a showcase of bankable projects.
- Opportunity to showcase of trends, investment potentials, business friendly policies, innovative sustainability projects to business and political leaders in the UK
- Unparalleled networking opportunities with the UK business community.
- Growth of your international network.
- First-hand and better understanding of the market and investments opportunities in the United Kingdom.
The Trade and Investment Mission to the United Kingdom is billed to hold concurrently with The 3rd Africa Summit – London 2019. With the theme set as- Intra-Africa Trade: Beyond Rhetoric and Political Commitments, the 3rd Edition of the African Summit- London 2019, is an important and a timely contribution to the on-going debate on the benefits of intra-regional trade and the realization of the full implementation of the African Continental Free Trade Agreement and other RTAs in the continent.
For more information on participation and sponsorship, please contact our office, as shown below-
African Leadership Magazine
C/O African Leadership UK Limited
Portsmouth Technopole, Kingston Crescent
Portsmouth, PO2 8FA
Tel: +44 7464 350969; +234 8035960995
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com