- Preference will be given to original reporting and analysis, but we will also consider commentary.
- Submissions for one of our blog sections should range between 400 and 800 words, while feature articles generally start at around 1000 words. For original reporting in particular, we recommend first pitching ideas to the editor.
- If you are attaching a complete article, please submit as a Word document rather than a PDF. We encourage the use of in-line hyperlinks for acknowledging sources.
- If you seek compensation, please indicate this clearly in your pitch, and whether the article has been published elsewhere. Any payment must be agreed by the editor in advance.
- If you do not hear from us within three business days, please feel free to submit your article to other publications.
- Please submit your article or pitch just once.
- Please send all articles, news stories, press releases for publication to firstname.lastname@example.org