African Leadership Magazine is a Pan-African flagship leadership-focused publication that focuses on showcasing the best of Africa to a global audience, while proffering solutions to peculiar challenges being faced by the continent today.
ALM is offering a Media Internship for young people in higher education with flair for writing to intern at their African Headquarters at Abuja – Nigeria.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Assisting in all communication-related tasks, such as reporting, graphic designs, video editing, social media and online communications etc. Internships can run up to 6 months.
Required skills and experience
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Creative writing skills
- Background in communication, media, graphic design or similar will be an advantage
- Familiar with the concepts of Social Media and online marketing
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office package
- Capability of working in a team as well as independently
Please send a short motivation letter, CV and examples of works related to writing and designs to email@example.com
Deadline for the application is December 04, 2016.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us in case you have any additional questions regarding the position. For more information please visit our website http://old.africanleadership.co.uk