An international Afro-centrist Magazine publishing organization seeks to engage the following staff for their office in Lagos and Abuja – Nigeria.
- Senior Editors
- Social Media & Online community Manager
- Staff Writers
Candidates with experience in journalism and reporting, and skills in magazine-style feature writing, as well as the ability to produce user-engaging daily news stories for online publication, are encouraged to apply.
To apply, kindly send an email with the following documents:
– Application Letter
– Resume with link to relevant clips or websites you’ve worked on (Where applicable)
– Email Subject – “Position – Your Name” and preferred Location
General Requirements and Skills
All candidates must be Social-media savvy, with an existing track record, and able to understand the indices for trending stories.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in creative writing
- Ability to generate creative ideas for the magazine
- Headline casting skills
- Collaborative skills/ Team player
- Willingness to learn
- Social Media Experience (beyond Facebook or Twitter account; e.g. LinkedIn and other professional social media platforms)
Deadline for application: June 30, 2019
All Applications and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org