Theme: Harnessing the Global Economic Appeal of an Integrated Africa
Date: 19 April 2020
The African Leadership Magazine is thrilled to invite you to the 4TH Invest in Africa Summit & Policy Dialogue, Washington DC 2020.
This Summit will bring together Policymakers, Influencers, CEOs and Industry Leaders from across Africa with their counterparts in the United States, EU countries, United Kingdom and Asia for deliberations on harnessing Africa’s economic attractiveness. Therefore, the theme of the Summit is set as Harnessing the Global Economic Appeal of an Integrated Africa’.
Key Objectives of the Summit
- The summit will bring together speakers, including leading US/Africa investors and US/African business leaders to provide detailed insight into the “Two-Way” investment opportunities in US/Africa and the positive economic transformation that many parts of Africa are experiencing.
- The event will showcase the most attractive Africa investment opportunities from African countries, representing all sub-regions in the continent, as well as country sessions and sector-focused presentations that will allow a deep dive into a wide range of African investment opportunities in Africa’s most exciting economies.
- This summit offers you with an unparalleled opportunity to discover develop and nurture a robust network of the highest quality US/Africa business leaders, including multiple networking opportunities to meet the top Africa investors, African business leaders, best Africa investments, and dealmakers.
- The summit is designed to provide delegates with multiple opportunities to access the best US/African investment opportunities, whether through presentations from many of the most experienced Africa investors or through attending the many formal and informal networking sessions during the event.
- Recognize and profile some of the continent’s best investors, CEOs and business leaders that are making the news.
Highlights of the Summit
- Keynote and Paper Presentations
- Policymakers Roundtable Session: a high-level platform designed to engage US/African policymakers in discussions on bilateral trade and private sector market entry solutions.
- US/African CEOs Roundtable
- Investing in Africa Roundtable Session
- Blue Ribbon Awards: Business and political leaders who have promoted innovation, entrepreneurship and sustainability in their communities and nations shall be celebrated and honoured with the African Business Leadership Award and Public Service Excellence Award, during this session.
For more information on participation and sponsorship, please contact our office, as shown below:
African Leadership Magazine
C/O African Leadership UK Limited
Portsmouth Technopole, Kingston Crescent
Portsmouth, PO2 8FA
The United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 23 92 658 276
Global Political Solutions, LLC
1025 Connecticut Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20026
Attn- Hon. Aaron T. Manaigo